Πέμπτη 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

My only dry feature is my sense of humour! Qua Active Moisturising Face Cream - REVIEW!

Hi Fairy Girls...

My only dry feature is my sense of humour... Am I right?
I discovered an organic brand from Denmark, the Qua Organic, which owns awesome natural organic products! I have tried some of them but I will review them individually! 


Today I will review Qua Active Moisturising Face Cream. 
Qua Active Moisturising Face Cream con­tains a special formula that gently works its way down to the depth of your skin and restores moisture and softens. Formulated with the best natural and organic active ingredients including vitamin E, certified organic oils and sage. 98.87% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 27.87% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Isn't all that sounds awesome? But what about the real use of this face cream?

Well, it has the perfect (for me) package to keep the cream clean, and to control the quantity you will need! A small pea size is enough for my whole face and neck! The texture is a kind of thick, but it absorbs easily and gives the perfect moisture to the skin!   It really gives an instant radiant look to my face and I think that, this is because of all the active organic ingredients inside it! 
I am using Qua Active Moisturizing Face Cream mostly in the mornings under my foundation! My skin is super hydrated despite of the really cold weather! 

You can find it here from the QuaOrganic.com  official site and  e-shop !
Price 45€ for 50ml.
 In a nutshell: I loved this organic face cream, and I love also the packages of the Qua Organic Brand! All of their products has a very clever logo on them like "My only dry feature is my sense of humour!"

The idea behind Qua Organic was to design a range of high-performance skin care products, which combine the very finest organic and natural ingredients with the latest science to give you a healthier skin that always looks and feels beautiful......You can read the rest of the Qua Organic history here.... And take a look to all of their products here!
In my next Qua review (early January)I will have an International surprise for you... Any guesses about what Qua product will giveaway?
Look at yourself in the mirror and enjoy the immediate effect of the active ingre­dients in Qua Active Moisturizing Face Cream. Use the cream every day and enjoy the results: a radiant, smooth complexion that makes you look lovely and healthy.
You can also check their Facebook page, there is a Christmas calendar for gifts everyday!

What do you think of Qua  Active Face Cream Fairy Girls? Have you been familiar with Qua Organic brand?

Many organic kisses from Fairy{oo}Mary!

11 σχόλια:

  1. Great review doll hey you never read my shower tag it was posted on Tuesday Dec 17. hope you well doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Απαντήσεις
    1. Δεν τα περίμενα τοσο ιδιαιτερα αυτα τα προιοντα ομολογω!! Αλλά πραγματικά ειναι πολυ καλα! Απο το νεο χρονο θα χαρισω και ενα, ετσι για δοκιμη...χιχι

      Διαγραφή
  3. πολύ ωραίο review...δεν την είχα ξανακούσει αυτή τη μάρκα!

    http://touchyourownbeauty.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Really nice products!
    And think that I ve lived 6 years in Denmark!
    It s a new brand...

    Have a fab weekend!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Looks like a good product especially that its organic!!! More products should contain mostly organic products! Hehe I'm sure it's better for your skin anyways! :) Thanks for the review!
    Eneshai
    http://thebeautifulcloud.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...