Τρίτη 8 Απριλίου 2014

My February and March in Photos....

Hi Fairies....

I know that I am a little bit late but I will post up photos of the last two months.....February was a great month for me and March as well because of my birthday! Nice new beauty things to try out, dinners with friends and the best moment of all was when my sister came from Barcelona, as a surprise! Hope to enjoy my photos.....
 Handmade Sweet, gift from a colleague at the office! Delicious!

Pomegranate of 2014 for Good Luck! Thank you Jazzy!
 Happy Valentine's Day!
Some delicious moments.....
 Thank you  Tina  for coming.....

 
Shopping and looking around for cute girly stuff!
 
Some back up buys....

Favorite Nail Polish of spring, Essie parka perfect!
 
And new beauties...........


Me and Tina!
Clean Monday with rain and snow( yes during March)!
Some of my March favorites......
....and exotic cocktails at a Mexican bar!
My Birthday Cake, and the best birthday present was a blog post from my love. You can read it here!



 Happy Spring Girls....
Happy March, enjoy Spring Fairy Girls......

11 σχόλια:

  1. there is so much gorgeous looking food that i am envious of in this post!! lovely blog :) id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/spring-petals-ootd.html xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Όμορφες φωτό και χρόνια σου πολλά και για τα γενέθλια σου!! :) xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. πολύ ωραίες φώτο! χρόνια σου πολλά και για τα γενέθλια σου!
    φιλιά

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Τέλειες και χρόνια σου πολλά!
    Κι εγώ το Μάρτη έχω γενέθλια! Μα δεν είναι ο καλύτερος μήνας? :P

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh my god i loved each and every pic.,.. yummy food and the eye palettes r lovely :)
    Happy Spring xo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Really lovely recap!
    With great pictuzes!
    Mmmm..some delicious sharing!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...