Σάββατο 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Green (Awesome) Sunglasses from Firmoo!

Hi Fairies....

Oh, yes, I do love Firmoo Sunglasses! Some of them I own, Firmoo kindly sent to me, and some of them I chose myself!
This time, I chose an unusual color for sunglasses which I finally loved! 
Every time I try a new pair of glasses from Firmoo I get excited, so comfy, so clear, I can wear them everywhere, even when I drive! 
My clear green design is here (link)
This one is a pair of green sunglasses with such a cute girly design! 
 
It has those silver bows on the sides which I think are sooo beautiful! It came with a black, leather-like case this time (instead of the colorful plastics), and of course the survival kit, with the screwdrivers and screws! Oh, and a black pouch too!

If you feel a kind of weird to buy sunglasses on-line, you must know that Firmoo has a Virtual Try-On SystemYou can even upload your own photos, and try all the sunglasses so you can pick the best for sure. They say that 98% of their customers have found their perfect match glasses by this way.
 
Don't forget...If you are a new buyer your glasses are free, you just pay shipping costs. (One pair per person.)
But do you know all about Firmoo
"Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Vision and Fashion the Frugal Way is the ultimate goal of Firmoo, so it has always committed itself to providing customers with high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices. Years of expertise in optical industry enable firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses in a frugal way and to be the ultimate fashion events guide. Since the establishment of our company, we have served over 300,000+ customers and now we also have 470,000+ fans on Facebook. We have always been committed ourselves to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices, 85%~90% lower than that in the brick-and-mortar optical stores. Moreover, all our glasses are free for first-time customers."
So, If you are looking for fashion sunglasses or glasses with the best quality and affordable prices, Firmoo is your on-line store!

You can see my other Firmoo sunglasses here!
Have you ever bought sunglasses from Firmoo, Fairy Girls? Do you like my clear green sunglasses?
Many green kisses from Fairy{oo}Mary!

3 σχόλια:

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...