Πέμπτη 26 Ιουνίου 2014

Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Gel Eyeliner

Hey dolls......

As you may have noticed I am not the kind of "black eyeliner" girl! But instead, I love the color lines on my eyes! I am using green, blue and purple eye pencils, everyday and sometimes I use my cream eye shadows as eyeliners! But not anymore! In an Eyewish.gr exploration I found out an extremely unique product!


Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Gel Eyeliner, in ocean teal! I love the color and this eyeliner comes in a small glass pot, along with it own eyeliner brush! Is it very pigmented, elegant and ideal color for summer!
Sometimes, I use it as cream eye shadow along the whole eyelid, and the result is awesome!

This eyeliner has an extremely good duration on my (summer) greasy lids! It does not fade away and not disappears during the day!

In a nutmeg: Is a kind of turquoise eyeliner, with a very bright, summer color and good duration! The glass pot is small and convenient and plus it has its own application brush.
Is there any more to ask for? Last but not least, is the awesome price, only 11€ for this quality and for the best service from Eyewish.gr. You can check it here!

This was my first touch with Elizabeth Arden and now I want to try more! Thank God, Eyewish.gr has enough products from this brand to try out! 
Do you use color eye liners Fairy Girls? Have you tried anything from Elizabeth Arden?

Many ocean teal kisses from Fairy {oo} Mary!

4 σχόλια:

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...