Σάββατο 5 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Reviewing Firmoo Sunglasses!

Hola Fairy Girls....

Today I would love to show you pictures, of me and my sister wearing our Firmoo Sunglasses!
First of all, I want to introduce Firmoo for once again.  
Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices.


Do you remember that you can choose your first pair of glasses and you will pay only the shipping (14€ less or more)?
Every first pair of glasses is free for every new customer.
 Have you read about my previous sunglasses from Firmoo? (link) I was wearing them all summer long! 

So recently Firmoo contacted me to review another pair of sunglasses, and  by this opportunity I will post some photos of my sister's Tina Firmoo sunglasses, as well!



I got this one (link), and I am very happy with it! The lenses are super clear and really comfortable! Also is affordable, as it costs only 41€

So what do you think? Aren't  fit good on my face?
Now, let's take a look at Christina's sunglasses from Firmoo from the classic series!





Did you know that you can sleep in the car wearing your Firmoo sunglasses?

Do you like our new sunglasses Fairy Girls? Have you ever tried sunglasses from Firmoo?

Many kisses from Fairy{oo} Mary

9 σχόλια:

  1. Looks great ...u n ur sister looking pretty..
    My recent one :

    http://beautyndbest.com/2013/10/04/nyx-es13-root-beer-review-swatches-and-eotd/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ΤΕΛΕΙΑ ΤΑ ΓΥΑΛΙΑ!!!!!!!!!ΘΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΙΣ ΠΟΙΟΣ ΤΑ ΦΟΡΑΕΙ;, ΕΙΣΑΣΤΕ ΚΟΥΚΛΙΤΣΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΔΥΟ!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Τα Firmoo με έχουν βολέψει και εμένα πάρα πολύ. Με γεια σας , είναι πολύ όμορφα.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ευχαριστούμε πολύ, είναι πολύ ευκολοφόρετα γυαλιά και καλής ποιότητας, συμφωνεις?

      Διαγραφή
  4. Amazing!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/10/tell-me-how-are-ya_14.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...