Δευτέρα 20 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Tea-Tree Oil foot Repair Balm! The best for your feet!

Hey Fairy Girls....

At the "before-blogging" period I had found the most interesting foot balm from Earth-Therapeutics! Earth-Therapeutics is an US Brand, and I bought this foot balm (actually 2 of them) in one of our trips abroad!


Since then I hadn't the opportunity to use it again because the brands official site, does not ship in Greece! But..... I found it on line on i-Herb, and of course I ordered it! It costs 7.68 US Dollars.
Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm is made from certified organic ingredients with no parabens and against animal testing! Among the ingredients there are Aloe vera, chamomile and Australian tea tree oil!
It is the best for my feet. It has a smooth texture, it absorbs easily, and it leaves a fresh minty feeling! I use it almost every night, it helps tired feet to get rest and it provides the ultimate moisture!
In the past I have tried a couple of Aloe-vera socks as well, and I am really in love with them, but I can't find them on i-Herb or somewhere else available!

Have you ever tried anything from Earth Therapeutics, Fairy Girl? What is your favorite foot balm?

Many fresh kisses from Fairy {oo} Mary!

4 σχόλια:

  1. Ακούγεται πολύ καλό! Θα το έχω σίγουρα υπόψη μου όταν χρειαστώ κάτι αντίστοιχο, γιατί προς το παρόν έχω 3 κρέμες που έχουν ήδη ανοιχτεί! :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. It looks like an interesting product! I am currently using Arbonne +FC5 Cooling Foot Creme which is very nice but quite pricey for a foot cream. I will keep Earth Therapeutics in mind in one of my next iherb buys, thanks for the info. Kisses!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. θα μπει σίγουρα wishlist για τις επόμενες αγορές μου από iherb!!!ψάχνω πάντα πολύ καλά προϊόντα για τα πόδια και φυσικά δεν θα μπορούσα παρά να εμπιστευτώ την άποψη σου Mary Mary!!!πολλά φιλάκια!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...